Thursday, February 24, 2011

Outstanding Reviews for the
Ultra Moisturizing Spa Footie On Chick Advisor Blog


The latest blog from Chick Advisor mentions Airplus' Ultra Moisturizing Spa Footie and how much of a success it has been for some people. According to the reviews on the Chick Advisor blog, it has grown to be a sellout and favorite. Here is one of the reviews that were said about this sensational Spa Footie.

By:mamaluv
On:
Jan 31, 2011
mamaluv has 360 reviews

You know, I thought this was a total gimmick. I have terribly dry feet all the time and have gone through too many products to count. I finally found the right foot cream after a long search, but when I forget to apply it my feet pay the price. When I received these to review, I only thought about how plushy and comfy looking they were. I had no expectation that they would really help my feet--but I was very pleasantly surprised to discover that THEY WORK. I'm not comparing it to turbo powered foot creams, but there is a noticeable difference for sure. Even after a few rounds in the wash, the Spa Footies are keeping my heels in better shape than they were without them. If you have slight to moderate dryness, these will be magic for you. For seriously dry feet, you'll want to use these together with a foot cream like I do. But you know what? You'll be so busy enjoying the plushiness that the moisturizing is almost a wonderful side effect instead of the main attraction.

Put these in a gift basket or grab one for yourself - I recommend them!

For more reviews and information about the blog, please check out:
http://www.chickadvisor.com/item/airplus-spa-footie/



No comments:

Post a Comment